(92-21) 3438 9311

(4 lines)


Office # 901, Fortune Center, 45-A, P.E.C.H.S, Block # 6



Sponsoring your spouse partner or dependent child to join you in Canada is a fulfilling way to keep your family together. Discover the process and requirements for family sponsorship in Canada.

Canadian spousal sponsorship is how a Canadian citizen or permanent resident can sponsor their partner to come to Canada and live permanently. Canada knows how important it is for families to be together. For this reason, applications for spousal sponsorship are considered a top priority.

To Sponsoring your spouse partner or dependent child you must fulfill the following requirements:


1. You must be a Canadian Citizen or a Permanent Resident
2. The sponsor must be 18 years of age or older
3. If you are a permanent resident, to sponsor your spouse you must be living in Canada
4. Being a Canadian resident and living outside Canada you can apply for Spousal Sponsorship; however, you must show the plan of yours to live in Canada with your spouse to meet requirements for sponsoring your spouse once your spouse gets the permanent residency
5. You must also need to prove that you can easily meet basic needs and manage basic expenses of yourself, your spouse and dependent children (if any)

For more details please contact our senior immigration consultants and advisors.


Get free assessment to find out your eligibility

× How can I help you?