(92-21) 3438 9311

(4 lines)


Office # 901, Fortune Center, 45-A, P.E.C.H.S, Block # 6


USA EB-5 Immigration Program

It provides a Direct Route to Permanent Residency through the issuance of a Green Card which allows you to live, work and travel anywhere within the US.

The minimum amount of investment required for EB-5 is US $800,000 for TEA investors and USD 1.05 million for non-TEA investors

A targeted employment area is a geographical region which has been designated by the US government as one in which they seek to generate a greater number of jobs by attracting investment in order to boost the employment rate in that area.

The required 10 jobs must be created within the two- year period immediately following the investor becoming a permanent resident. However, the USD 65,000 as administrative fee mentioned above entails the cost of a project consultant who handles your investment of USD 900,000 in a manner such that he ensures that the requirement of 10 jobs being created is fully met.

For an investment of US $ 900,000, the Green Card is issued to the principal applicant, his spouse and their under 21 years of age children.

Yes, there are some projects that gives annual return on such investment. Further, investor will get back his/ her original investment amount of USD 900,000 after removal of conditions on his/ her green card.

Spouse / Parent Sponsorship

The average processing time for spousal sponsorship to gain final approval is approximately one year.

You can sponsor your Spouse provided you are a Permanent resident or Citizen of Canada and at least 18 years old.

You can sponsor your spouse through the Spousal Sponsorship Program and Application.

There is no minimum income requirement for Spousal Sponsorship Program

You can sponsor your family members provided you are a Permanent resident or Citizen of Canada and at least 18 years old.

The processing time is 20 to 24 months on average, it may vary with the volume of applications received.

The exact number of applications will be announced when the program reopens in 2023.

You must provide your Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) for each of the three taxation years immediately preceding the date of your application.




× How can I help you?